The selected location is:
( 34°, 7', 19.9" N; 116°, 48', 4.3" W )
The legal description is: California, San Bernardino Meridian T1N,R2E,sec32
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 518332 , 3775723
The elevation is 2884 m ( 9463 ft )
The gradient is: 87.6
The aspect direction is: 310.2
The local roughness is: 51.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-116.8012, 34.1222; 2884 m
The state and county are California: San Bernardino County 6071
The HUC is Santa Ana
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern California Mountains
(less typical) 8
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Fish Creek Trail; California: San Bernardino Co.
-116.8012, 34.1222 at a distance of 4 m
- Grinnell Mountain; California: San Bernardino Co.
-116.8090, 34.1261, ( 10284 ft ) at a distance of 836 m
- South Fork Santa Ana River head;
-116.8123, 34.1189 at a distance of 1083 m
- Lake Peak; California: San Bernardino Co.
-116.8120, 34.1142, ( 10161 ft ) at a distance of 1330 m
- Fish Creek Meadows; California: San Bernardino Co.
-116.7815, 34.1242 at a distance of 1835 m
- North Fork Meadows Trail; California: San Bernardino Co.
-116.8087, 34.1053 at a distance of 1996 m
- Lodgepole Spring; California: San Bernardino Co.
-116.8226, 34.1178 at a distance of 2029 m
- Lost Creek head;
-116.8245, 34.1261 at a distance of 2189 m
- North Fork Meadows; California: San Bernardino Co.
-116.8012, 34.1019 at a distance of 2251 m
- Dry Lake; California: San Bernardino Co.
-116.8278, 34.1197, ( 9065 ft ) at a distance of 2465 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Big Bear Lake
||San Gorgonio Mountain
This was request number 29913383