The selected location is:
( 33°, 0', 6.1" N; 116°, 48', 10.1" W )
The legal description is: California, San Bernardino Meridian T13S,R2E,sec32
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 518421 , 3651493
The elevation is 445 m ( 1460 ft )
The gradient is: 20.9
The aspect direction is: 264.8
The local roughness is: 9.5
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-116.8028, 33.0017; 445 m
The state and county are California: San Diego County 6073
The HUC is San Diego
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern and Central California Plains and Hills
(less typical) 6
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Swartz Canyon mouth; California: San Diego Co.
-116.8028, 33.0017 at a distance of 7 m
- Mykrantz Ranch; California: San Diego Co.
-116.8012, 32.9994 at a distance of 294 m
- Indian Head; California: San Diego Co.
-116.8109, 32.9850, ( 2355 ft ) at a distance of 1994 m
- Mykrantz Truck Trail; California: San Diego Co.
-116.7906, 32.9867 at a distance of 2015 m
- Bassett Ranch; California: San Diego Co.
-116.8184, 33.0156, ( 1448 ft ) at a distance of 2122 m
- Barona Mesa; California: San Diego Co.
-116.7842, 32.9894, ( 1840 ft ) at a distance of 2210 m
- Windmill Flat; California: San Diego Co.
-116.8251, 32.9883 at a distance of 2554 m
- Indian Head Spring; California: San Diego Co.
-116.8170, 32.9819 at a distance of 2559 m
- Klondike Creek head;
-116.8084, 32.9786 at a distance of 2609 m
- Spangler Peak; California: San Diego Co.
-116.8334, 33.0050, ( 1984 ft ) at a distance of 2879 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|San Vicente Reservoir
||El Cajon Mountain
This was request number 30032861