The selected location is:
( 34°, 6', 51.1" N; 116°, 48', 43.2" W )
The legal description is: California, San Bernardino Meridian T1S,R2E,sec6
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 517338 , 3774834
The elevation is 3040 m ( 9973 ft )
The gradient is: 28.1
The aspect direction is: 116.1
The local roughness is: 16.4
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-116.8120, 34.1142; 3040 m
The state and county are California: San Bernardino County 6071
The HUC is Salton Sea
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern California Mountains
(less typical) 8
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Lake Peak; California: San Bernardino Co.
-116.8120, 34.1142, ( 10161 ft ) at a distance of 4 m
- South Fork Santa Ana River head;
-116.8123, 34.1189 at a distance of 523 m
- North Fork Meadows Trail; California: San Bernardino Co.
-116.8087, 34.1053 at a distance of 1033 m
- Lodgepole Spring; California: San Bernardino Co.
-116.8226, 34.1178 at a distance of 1053 m
- Mine Shaft Saddle; California: San Bernardino Co.
-116.8240, 34.1097, ( 9936 ft ) at a distance of 1210 m
- Fish Creek Trail; California: San Bernardino Co.
-116.8012, 34.1222 at a distance of 1338 m
- Grinnell Mountain; California: San Bernardino Co.
-116.8090, 34.1261, ( 10284 ft ) at a distance of 1351 m
- Dry Lake; California: San Bernardino Co.
-116.8278, 34.1197, ( 9065 ft ) at a distance of 1577 m
- North Fork Meadows; California: San Bernardino Co.
-116.8012, 34.1019 at a distance of 1691 m
- North Fork Whitewater River head;
-116.8162, 34.0992 at a distance of 1706 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Big Bear Lake
||San Gorgonio Mountain
This was request number 31708733