The selected location is:
( 32°, 48', 6.5" N; 116°, 49', 14.2" W )
The legal description is: California, San Bernardino Meridian T16S,R2E,sec6
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 516796 , 3629329
The elevation is 234 m ( 767 ft )
The gradient is: 12.6
The aspect direction is: 124.5
The local roughness is: 12.5
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-116.8206, 32.8018; 234 m
The state and county are California: San Diego County 6073
The HUC is San Diego
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern and Central California Plains and Hills
(more typical) 6
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Starr Park Ranch; California: San Diego Co.
-116.8206, 32.8018 at a distance of 7 m
- Dehesa Valley head;
-116.8370, 32.7987 at a distance of 1571 m
- Sycuan Creek mouth; California: San Diego Co.
-116.8317, 32.7879 at a distance of 1861 m
- Lemon Grove Rod; California: San Diego Co.
-116.8006, 32.7970 at a distance of 1953 m
- Harbison Canyon; California: San Diego Co.
-116.8301, 32.8204, ( 840 ft ) at a distance of 2240 m
- Sycuan Creek head;
-116.7998, 32.7884 at a distance of 2457 m
- Old Ironsides County Park; California: San Diego Co.
-116.8273, 32.8234 at a distance of 2470 m
- Harbison Canyon mouth; California: San Diego Co.
-116.8445, 32.7907 at a distance of 2553 m
- Sycuan Indian Reservation; California: San Diego Co.
-116.8323, 32.7795 at a distance of 2708 m
- Sycuan Peak; California: San Diego Co.
-116.8342, 32.7793, ( 2801 ft ) at a distance of 2804 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|San Vicente Reservoir
||El Cajon Mountain
This was request number 30033275