The selected location is:
( 33°, 58', 32.9" N; 116°, 49', 25.3" W )
The legal description is: California, San Bernardino Meridian T2S,R1E,sec24
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 516286 , 3759487
The elevation is 928 m ( 3045 ft )
The gradient is: 16.1
The aspect direction is: 260.5
The local roughness is: 9.3
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-116.8237, 33.9758; 928 m
The state and county are California: Riverside County 6065
The HUC is Salton Sea
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern California Mountains
(less typical) 8
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Corral Canyon mouth; California: Riverside Co.
-116.8237, 33.9758 at a distance of 5 m
- West Branch Millard Canyon head;
-116.8162, 33.9808 at a distance of 892 m
- Corral Canyon head;
-116.8117, 33.9928 at a distance of 2191 m
- Wood Canyon mouth; California: Riverside Co.
-116.8398, 33.9906 at a distance of 2214 m
- West Branch Millard Canyon mouth; California: Riverside Co.
-116.8012, 33.9689 at a distance of 2219 m
- Morongo Indian Reservation; California: Riverside Co.
-116.8176, 33.9500 at a distance of 2916 m
- Burro Flats; California: Riverside Co.
-116.8498, 33.9981, ( 14 ft ) at a distance of 3453 m
- Millard Canyon Guard Station; California: Riverside Co.
-116.7878, 33.9844 at a distance of 3457 m
- East Branch Millard Canyon mouth; California: Riverside Co.
-116.7847, 33.9867 at a distance of 3798 m
- Hathaway Creek mouth; California: Riverside Co.
-116.8456, 33.9419 at a distance of 4267 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||San Gorgonio Mountain
||San Jacinto Peak
This was request number 30171275