The selected location is:
( 34°, 6', 34.9" N; 116°, 49', 26.4" W )
The legal description is: California, San Bernardino Meridian T1S,R1E,sec1
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 516233 , 3774333
The elevation is 2997 m ( 9832 ft )
The gradient is: 19.3
The aspect direction is: 39.4
The local roughness is: 18.9
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-116.8240, 34.1097; 2997 m
The state and county are California: San Bernardino County 6071
The HUC is Salton Sea
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern California Mountains
(less typical) 8
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Mine Shaft Saddle; California: San Bernardino Co.
-116.8240, 34.1097, ( 9936 ft ) at a distance of 4 m
- Lodgepole Spring; California: San Bernardino Co.
-116.8226, 34.1178 at a distance of 910 m
- Dry Lake Trail; California: San Bernardino Co.
-116.8309, 34.1169 at a distance of 1020 m
- San Gorgonio Mountain; California: San Bernardino Co.
-116.8287, 34.1006, ( 11490 ft ) at a distance of 1096 m
- Dry Lake; California: San Bernardino Co.
-116.8278, 34.1197, ( 9065 ft ) at a distance of 1163 m
- Lake Peak; California: San Bernardino Co.
-116.8120, 34.1142, ( 10161 ft ) at a distance of 1219 m
- North Fork Whitewater River head;
-116.8162, 34.0992 at a distance of 1370 m
- South Fork Santa Ana River head;
-116.8123, 34.1189 at a distance of 1489 m
- North Fork Meadows Trail; California: San Bernardino Co.
-116.8087, 34.1053 at a distance of 1497 m
- Sky High Trail; California: San Bernardino Co.
-116.8259, 34.0953 at a distance of 1605 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Big Bear Lake
||San Gorgonio Mountain
This was request number 30055068