The selected location is:
( 34°, 7', 34.0" N; 116°, 49', 28.2" W )
The legal description is: California, San Bernardino Meridian T1N,R1E,sec36
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 516183 , 3776152
The elevation is 2922 m ( 9587 ft )
The gradient is: 25.0
The aspect direction is: 85.9
The local roughness is: 11.6
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-116.8245, 34.1261; 2922 m
The state and county are California: San Bernardino County 6071
The HUC is Santa Ana
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern California Mountains
(less typical) 8
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Lost Creek head;
-116.8245, 34.1261 at a distance of 4 m
- Dry Lake; California: San Bernardino Co.
-116.8278, 34.1197, ( 9065 ft ) at a distance of 769 m
- Lodgepole Spring; California: San Bernardino Co.
-116.8226, 34.1178 at a distance of 936 m
- Dry Lake Trail; California: San Bernardino Co.
-116.8309, 34.1169 at a distance of 1176 m
- South Fork Santa Ana River head;
-116.8123, 34.1189 at a distance of 1383 m
- Grinnell Mountain; California: San Bernardino Co.
-116.8090, 34.1261, ( 10284 ft ) at a distance of 1434 m
- South Fork Meadows; California: San Bernardino Co.
-116.8431, 34.1278 at a distance of 1722 m
- Lake Peak; California: San Bernardino Co.
-116.8120, 34.1142, ( 10161 ft ) at a distance of 1755 m
- Mine Shaft Saddle; California: San Bernardino Co.
-116.8240, 34.1097, ( 9936 ft ) at a distance of 1819 m
- Fish Creek Trail; California: San Bernardino Co.
-116.8012, 34.1222 at a distance of 2196 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Big Bear City
|Big Bear Lake
||San Gorgonio Mountain
This was request number 31726160