The selected location is:
( 34°, 6', 2.2" N; 116°, 49', 43.3" W )
The legal description is: California, San Bernardino Meridian T1S,R1E,sec12
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 515801 , 3773324
The elevation is 3410 m ( 11187 ft )
The gradient is: 32.2
The aspect direction is: 73.6
The local roughness is: 13.4
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-116.8287, 34.1006; 3410 m
The state and county are California: San Bernardino County 6071
The HUC is Salton Sea
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern California Mountains
(less typical) 8
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- San Gorgonio Mountain; California: San Bernardino Co.
-116.8287, 34.1006, ( 11490 ft ) at a distance of 4 m
- Sky High Trail; California: San Bernardino Co.
-116.8259, 34.0953 at a distance of 643 m
- The Tarn; California: San Bernardino Co.
-116.8237, 34.0919 at a distance of 1070 m
- East Fork Whitewater River head;
-116.8298, 34.0908 at a distance of 1090 m
- Mine Shaft Saddle; California: San Bernardino Co.
-116.8240, 34.1097, ( 9936 ft ) at a distance of 1101 m
- North Fork Whitewater River head;
-116.8162, 34.0992 at a distance of 1168 m
- East Fork South Fork Whitewater River head;
-116.8278, 34.0889 at a distance of 1299 m
- Jepson Peak; California: San Bernardino Co.
-116.8448, 34.1028, ( 11205 ft ) at a distance of 1502 m
- High Creek head;
-116.8462, 34.1000 at a distance of 1612 m
- Dry Lake Trail; California: San Bernardino Co.
-116.8309, 34.1169 at a distance of 1820 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Big Bear Lake
||San Gorgonio Mountain
This was request number 29499625