The selected location is:
( 33°, 0', 18.0" N; 116°, 50', 0.2" W )
The legal description is: California, San Bernardino Meridian T13S,R1E,sec25
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 515562 , 3651854
The elevation is 534 m ( 1750 ft )
The gradient is: 13.9
The aspect direction is: 166.1
The local roughness is: 17.8
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-116.8334, 33.0050; 534 m
The state and county are California: San Diego County 6073
The HUC is San Diego
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern and Central California Plains and Hills
(less typical) 6
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Spangler Peak; California: San Diego Co.
-116.8334, 33.0050, ( 1984 ft ) at a distance of 6 m
- San Vicente Valley mouth; California: San Diego Co.
-116.8467, 32.9933 at a distance of 1791 m
- Klondike Creek mouth; California: San Diego Co.
-116.8467, 32.9931 at a distance of 1807 m
- Bassett Ranch; California: San Diego Co.
-116.8184, 33.0156, ( 1448 ft ) at a distance of 1835 m
- Windmill Flat; California: San Diego Co.
-116.8251, 32.9883 at a distance of 2005 m
- Poole Ranch; California: San Diego Co.
-116.8537, 32.9911 at a distance of 2439 m
- Swartz Canyon mouth; California: San Diego Co.
-116.8028, 33.0017 at a distance of 2886 m
- Indian Head Spring; California: San Diego Co.
-116.8170, 32.9819 at a distance of 2983 m
- Indian Head; California: San Diego Co.
-116.8109, 32.9850, ( 2355 ft ) at a distance of 3056 m
- Mykrantz Ranch; California: San Diego Co.
-116.8012, 32.9994 at a distance of 3075 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|San Vicente Reservoir
||El Cajon Mountain
This was request number 30084335