The selected location is:
( 32°, 58', 30.0" N; 116°, 50', 9.2" W )
The legal description is: California, San Bernardino Meridian T14S,R1E,sec12
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 515334 , 3648527
The elevation is 494 m ( 1622 ft )
The gradient is: 7.8
The aspect direction is: 298.8
The local roughness is: 7.1
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-116.8359, 32.9750; 494 m
The state and county are California: San Diego County 6073
The HUC is San Diego
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern and Central California Plains and Hills
(less typical) 6
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Longs Gulch head;
-116.8359, 32.9750 at a distance of 6 m
- Skunk Spring; California: San Diego Co.
-116.8401, 32.9706 at a distance of 620 m
- Daly Mine; California: San Diego Co.
-116.8531, 32.9725 at a distance of 1628 m
- Windmill Flat; California: San Diego Co.
-116.8251, 32.9883 at a distance of 1794 m
- Indian Head Spring; California: San Diego Co.
-116.8170, 32.9819 at a distance of 1931 m
- Daly Creek head;
-116.8573, 32.9714 at a distance of 2035 m
- Canada De San Vicente Y Mesa Del Padre Barona; California: San Diego Co.
-116.8576, 32.9772 at a distance of 2040 m
- Klondike Creek mouth; California: San Diego Co.
-116.8467, 32.9931 at a distance of 2250 m
- San Vicente Valley mouth; California: San Diego Co.
-116.8467, 32.9933 at a distance of 2270 m
- San Vicente Mountain; California: San Diego Co.
-116.8115, 32.9683, ( 2855 ft ) at a distance of 2401 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|San Vicente Reservoir
||El Cajon Mountain
This was request number 29908813