The selected location is:
( 32°, 58', 17.0" N; 116°, 51', 26.3" W )
The legal description is: California, San Bernardino Meridian T14S,R1E,sec11
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 513335 , 3648125
The elevation is 422 m ( 1385 ft )
The gradient is: 5.3
The aspect direction is: 243.7
The local roughness is: 4.7
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-116.8573, 32.9714; 422 m
The state and county are California: San Diego County 6073
The HUC is San Diego
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern and Central California Plains and Hills
(less typical) 6
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Daly Creek head;
-116.8573, 32.9714 at a distance of 6 m
- Daly Mine; California: San Diego Co.
-116.8531, 32.9725 at a distance of 416 m
- Canada De San Vicente Y Mesa Del Padre Barona; California: San Diego Co.
-116.8576, 32.9772 at a distance of 649 m
- Daly Creek mouth; California: San Diego Co.
-116.8590, 32.9622 at a distance of 1027 m
- Skunk Spring; California: San Diego Co.
-116.8401, 32.9706 at a distance of 1613 m
- Longs Gulch head;
-116.8359, 32.9750 at a distance of 2044 m
- Poole Ranch; California: San Diego Co.
-116.8537, 32.9911 at a distance of 2216 m
- Barona Indian Reservation; California: San Diego Co.
-116.8451, 32.9517 at a distance of 2462 m
- Klondike Creek mouth; California: San Diego Co.
-116.8467, 32.9931 at a distance of 2608 m
- San Vicente Valley mouth; California: San Diego Co.
-116.8467, 32.9933 at a distance of 2629 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|San Vicente Reservoir
||El Cajon Mountain
This was request number 29511272