The selected location is:
( 33°, 10', 40.1" N; 116°, 52', 8.4" W )
The legal description is: California, San Bernardino Meridian T11S,R1E,sec34
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 512213 , 3671006
The elevation is 544 m ( 1784 ft )
The gradient is: 6.3
The aspect direction is: 296.0
The local roughness is: 6.8
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-116.8690, 33.1778; 544 m
The state and county are California: San Diego County 6073
The HUC is San Diego
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern and Central California Plains and Hills
(more typical) 6
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Quail Canyon mouth; California: San Diego Co.
-116.8690, 33.1778 at a distance of 6 m
- Twin Flats; California: San Diego Co.
-116.8826, 33.1858 at a distance of 1547 m
- Pamo Valley head;
-116.8465, 33.1853 at a distance of 2263 m
- Bear Creek mouth; California: San Diego Co.
-116.8542, 33.1600 at a distance of 2407 m
- Guejito Truck Trail; California: San Diego Co.
-116.8698, 33.1558 at a distance of 2436 m
- Garlic Flats; California: San Diego Co.
-116.8862, 33.1967 at a distance of 2641 m
- Bear Spring Flats; California: San Diego Co.
-116.8806, 33.2006 at a distance of 2753 m
- Black Butte; California: San Diego Co.
-116.8398, 33.1847, ( 2682 ft ) at a distance of 2834 m
- Middle Ridge; California: San Diego Co.
-116.8392, 33.1850, ( 2682 ft ) at a distance of 2897 m
- Bear Spring; California: San Diego Co.
-116.8795, 33.2036 at a distance of 3027 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 29958163