The selected location is:
( 33°, 12', 13.0" N; 116°, 52', 46.2" W )
The legal description is: California, San Bernardino Meridian T11S,R1E,sec21
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 511231 , 3673865
The elevation is 910 m ( 2985 ft )
The gradient is: 17.0
The aspect direction is: 274.9
The local roughness is: 10.8
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-116.8795, 33.2036; 910 m
The state and county are California: San Diego County 6073
The HUC is San Diego
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern and Central California Plains and Hills
(less typical) 6
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Bear Spring; California: San Diego Co.
-116.8795, 33.2036 at a distance of 6 m
- Bear Spring Flats; California: San Diego Co.
-116.8806, 33.2006 at a distance of 343 m
- Quail Canyon head;
-116.8767, 33.2094 at a distance of 699 m
- Garlic Flats; California: San Diego Co.
-116.8862, 33.1967 at a distance of 982 m
- Oak Flats; California: San Diego Co.
-116.8678, 33.2144 at a distance of 1626 m
- Twin Flats; California: San Diego Co.
-116.8826, 33.1858 at a distance of 1991 m
- Bear Creek head;
-116.8570, 33.2061 at a distance of 2120 m
- Guejito; California: San Diego Co.
-116.8992, 33.1919 at a distance of 2244 m
- Quail Canyon mouth; California: San Diego Co.
-116.8690, 33.1778 at a distance of 3022 m
- Chimney Flats; California: San Diego Co.
-116.8812, 33.2333 at a distance of 3302 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 29559160