The selected location is:
( 32°, 48', 5.0" N; 116°, 58', 11.3" W )
The legal description is: California, San Bernardino Meridian T16S,R1W,sec3
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 502827 , 3629271
The elevation is 136 m ( 445 ft )
The gradient is: 4.1
The aspect direction is: 78.4
The local roughness is: 3.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-116.9698, 32.8014; 136 m
The state and county are California: San Diego County 6073
The HUC is San Diego
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern and Central California Plains and Hills
(more typical) 6
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Johnson Avenue School; California: San Diego Co.
-116.9698, 32.8014 at a distance of 7 m
- Red Cross Park; California: San Diego Co.
-116.9628, 32.7976 at a distance of 786 m
- El Cajon; California: San Diego Co.
-116.9626, 32.7948, ( 435 ft ) at a distance of 1002 m
- Cajon Valley Junior High School; California: San Diego Co.
-116.9576, 32.7990 at a distance of 1178 m
- Cajon Heights (subdivision); California: San Diego Co.
-116.9762, 32.7911, ( 480 ft ) at a distance of 1284 m
- Saint Albans School; California: San Diego Co.
-116.9623, 32.7906 at a distance of 1386 m
- Ballantyne School; California: San Diego Co.
-116.9539, 32.7958 at a distance of 1615 m
- Flying Hills School; California: San Diego Co.
-116.9820, 32.8120 at a distance of 1633 m
- Cuyamaca School; California: San Diego Co.
-116.9706, 32.7850 at a distance of 1815 m
- El Cajon Valley High School; California: San Diego Co.
-116.9490, 32.7992 at a distance of 1967 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||San Vicente Reservoir
||El Cajon Mountain
This was request number 30033063