The selected location is:
( 32°, 36', 46.4" N; 117°, 2', 35.2" W )
The legal description is: California, San Bernardino Meridian T18S,R2W,sec12
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 495956 , 3608375
The elevation is 84 m ( 275 ft )
The gradient is: 5.6
The aspect direction is: 262.1
The local roughness is: 3.8
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-117.0431, 32.6129; 84 m
The state and county are California: San Diego County 6073
The HUC is San Diego
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern and Central California Plains and Hills
(less typical) 6
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Palomar School; California: San Diego Co.
-117.0431, 32.6129 at a distance of 6 m
- Judson Reservoir (historical); California: San Diego Co.
-117.0528, 32.6140 at a distance of 915 m
- Kellogg School; California: San Diego Co.
-117.0484, 32.6204 at a distance of 963 m
- Castle Park High School; California: San Diego Co.
-117.0523, 32.6073 at a distance of 1064 m
- Rogers Park; California: San Diego Co.
-117.0334, 32.6193 at a distance of 1154 m
- Loma Verde Park; California: San Diego Co.
-117.0484, 32.6032 at a distance of 1188 m
- Saint Pius X School; California: San Diego Co.
-117.0551, 32.6165 at a distance of 1190 m
- Rohr School; California: San Diego Co.
-117.0412, 32.6018 at a distance of 1249 m
- Rogers School; California: San Diego Co.
-117.0351, 32.6223 at a distance of 1282 m
- Castle Park School; California: San Diego Co.
-117.0570, 32.6145 at a distance of 1312 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Imperial Beach OE W
This was request number 31746385