The selected location is:
( 32°, 36', 11.5" N; 117°, 2', 54.2" W )
The legal description is: California, San Bernardino Meridian T18S,R2W,sec13
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 495458 , 3607300
The elevation is 60 m ( 196 ft )
The gradient is: 1.0
The aspect direction is: 233.4
The local roughness is: 1.5
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-117.0484, 32.6032; 60 m
The state and county are California: San Diego County 6073
The HUC is San Diego
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern and Central California Plains and Hills
(less typical) 6
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Loma Verde Park; California: San Diego Co.
-117.0484, 32.6032 at a distance of 6 m
- Loma Verde School; California: San Diego Co.
-117.0501, 32.6012 at a distance of 275 m
- Castle Park High School; California: San Diego Co.
-117.0523, 32.6073 at a distance of 578 m
- Rohr School; California: San Diego Co.
-117.0412, 32.6018 at a distance of 698 m
- Castle Park Junior High School; California: San Diego Co.
-117.0601, 32.6057 at a distance of 1128 m
- Palomar School; California: San Diego Co.
-117.0431, 32.6129 at a distance of 1182 m
- Judson Reservoir (historical); California: San Diego Co.
-117.0528, 32.6140 at a distance of 1261 m
- Poggi Canyon mouth; California: San Diego Co.
-117.0417, 32.5915 at a distance of 1448 m
- Castle Park School; California: San Diego Co.
-117.0570, 32.6145 at a distance of 1484 m
- Saint Pius X School; California: San Diego Co.
-117.0551, 32.6165 at a distance of 1597 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Imperial Beach OE W
This was request number 29563048