The selected location is:
( 32°, 36', 26.3" N; 117°, 3', 8.3" W )
The legal description is: California, San Bernardino Meridian T18S,R2W,sec14
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 495093 , 3607755
The elevation is 64 m ( 211 ft )
The gradient is: 2.0
The aspect direction is: 207.2
The local roughness is: 1.8
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-117.0523, 32.6073; 64 m
The state and county are California: San Diego County 6073
The HUC is San Diego
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern and Central California Plains and Hills
(less typical) 6
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Castle Park High School; California: San Diego Co.
-117.0523, 32.6073 at a distance of 6 m
- Loma Verde Park; California: San Diego Co.
-117.0484, 32.6032 at a distance of 590 m
- Loma Verde School; California: San Diego Co.
-117.0501, 32.6012 at a distance of 713 m
- Judson Reservoir (historical); California: San Diego Co.
-117.0528, 32.6140 at a distance of 739 m
- Castle Park Junior High School; California: San Diego Co.
-117.0601, 32.6057 at a distance of 751 m
- Castle Park School; California: San Diego Co.
-117.0570, 32.6145 at a distance of 906 m
- Saint Pius X School; California: San Diego Co.
-117.0551, 32.6165 at a distance of 1048 m
- Palomar School; California: San Diego Co.
-117.0431, 32.6129 at a distance of 1064 m
- Rohr School; California: San Diego Co.
-117.0412, 32.6018 at a distance of 1213 m
- Castle Park; California: San Diego Co.
-117.0676, 32.6104, ( 120 ft ) at a distance of 1472 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Imperial Beach OE W
This was request number 30213118