The selected location is:
( 32°, 36', 50.4" N; 117°, 3', 10.1" W )
The legal description is: California, San Bernardino Meridian T18S,R2W,sec11
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 495046 , 3608497
The elevation is 61 m ( 201 ft )
The gradient is: 1.4
The aspect direction is: 180.0
The local roughness is: 1.1
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-117.0528, 32.6140; 61 m
The state and county are California: San Diego County 6073
The HUC is San Diego
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern and Central California Plains and Hills
(less typical) 6
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Judson Reservoir (historical); California: San Diego Co.
-117.0528, 32.6140 at a distance of 6 m
- Saint Pius X School; California: San Diego Co.
-117.0551, 32.6165 at a distance of 345 m
- Castle Park School; California: San Diego Co.
-117.0570, 32.6145 at a distance of 393 m
- Castle Park High School; California: San Diego Co.
-117.0523, 32.6073 at a distance of 750 m
- Kellogg School; California: San Diego Co.
-117.0484, 32.6204 at a distance of 819 m
- Palomar School; California: San Diego Co.
-117.0431, 32.6129 at a distance of 923 m
- Castle Park Junior High School; California: San Diego Co.
-117.0601, 32.6057 at a distance of 1149 m
- Loma Verde Park; California: San Diego Co.
-117.0484, 32.6032 at a distance of 1272 m
- San Diego Country Club; California: San Diego Co.
-117.0626, 32.6226 at a distance of 1319 m
- Cook School; California: San Diego Co.
-117.0559, 32.6259 at a distance of 1346 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Imperial Beach OE W
This was request number 30270789