The selected location is:
( 32°, 40', 21.4" N; 117°, 4', 25.3" W )
The legal description is: California, San Bernardino Meridian T17S,R2W,sec22
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 493090 , 3614995
The elevation is 51 m ( 169 ft )
The gradient is: 1.5
The aspect direction is: 180.0
The local roughness is: 1.4
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-117.0737, 32.6726; 51 m
The state and county are California: San Diego County 6073
The HUC is San Diego
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern and Central California Plains and Hills
(less typical) 6
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Granger Junior High School; California: San Diego Co.
-117.0737, 32.6726 at a distance of 6 m
- Lincoln Acres; California: San Diego Co.
-117.0728, 32.6679, ( 100 ft ) at a distance of 534 m
- La Nacion; California: San Diego Co.
-117.0692, 32.6690 at a distance of 587 m
- Palmer Way School; California: San Diego Co.
-117.0770, 32.6798 at a distance of 850 m
- Paradise Hills School; California: San Diego Co.
-117.0681, 32.6798 at a distance of 953 m
- La Vista Cemetery; California: San Diego Co.
-117.0737, 32.6640 at a distance of 959 m
- Las Palmas School; California: San Diego Co.
-117.0842, 32.6715 at a distance of 989 m
- Las Palmas Park; California: San Diego Co.
-117.0845, 32.6687 at a distance of 1101 m
- National City Municipal Golf Course; California: San Diego Co.
-117.0851, 32.6645 at a distance of 1397 m
- Harbison School; California: San Diego Co.
-117.0742, 32.6862 at a distance of 1504 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Imperial Beach OE W
This was request number 29609573