The selected location is:
( 32°, 46', 28.9" N; 117°, 4', 48.4" W )
The legal description is: California, San Bernardino Meridian T16S,R2W,sec15
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 492498 , 3626313
The elevation is 122 m ( 400 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-117.0801, 32.7747; 122 m
The state and county are California: San Diego County 6073
The HUC is San Diego
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern and Central California Plains and Hills
(more typical) 6
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Toltec Residence Hall; California: San Diego Co.
-117.0801, 32.7747 at a distance of 7 m
- Tarastec Residence Hall; California: San Diego Co.
-117.0801, 32.7743 at a distance of 50 m
- Zapotec Residence Hall; California: San Diego Co.
-117.0792, 32.7744 at a distance of 92 m
- Chapultepec Residence Hall; California: San Diego Co.
-117.0790, 32.7758 at a distance of 166 m
- Smith Field; California: San Diego Co.
-117.0781, 32.7744 at a distance of 193 m
- Peterson Gymnasium; California: San Diego Co.
-117.0767, 32.7739 at a distance of 333 m
- Hardy School; California: San Diego Co.
-117.0784, 32.7719 at a distance of 346 m
- Aztec Bowl; California: San Diego Co.
-117.0745, 32.7743 at a distance of 531 m
- Storm Hall; California: San Diego Co.
-117.0740, 32.7772 at a distance of 641 m
- Nasatir Hall; California: San Diego Co.
-117.0737, 32.7770 at a distance of 653 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||San Vicente Reservoir
This was request number 30067547