The selected location is:
( 32°, 46', 52.3" N; 117°, 5', 17.1" W )
The legal description is: California, San Bernardino Meridian T16S,R2W,sec16
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 491750 , 3627035
The elevation is 61 m ( 200 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-117.0881, 32.7812; 61 m
The state and county are California: San Diego County 6073
The HUC is San Diego
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern and Central California Plains and Hills
(more typical) 6
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Alvarado Canyon mouth; California: San Diego Co.
-117.0881, 32.7812 at a distance of 7 m
- Grantville School; California: San Diego Co.
-117.0959, 32.7868 at a distance of 953 m
- Toltec Residence Hall; California: San Diego Co.
-117.0801, 32.7747 at a distance of 1038 m
- Chapultepec Residence Hall; California: San Diego Co.
-117.0790, 32.7758 at a distance of 1041 m
- Tarastec Residence Hall; California: San Diego Co.
-117.0801, 32.7743 at a distance of 1077 m
- Grantville; California: San Diego Co.
-117.0973, 32.7875, ( 170 ft ) at a distance of 1110 m
- Zapotec Residence Hall; California: San Diego Co.
-117.0792, 32.7744 at a distance of 1123 m
- De Anza School; California: San Diego Co.
-117.0865, 32.7917 at a distance of 1180 m
- Smith Field; California: San Diego Co.
-117.0781, 32.7744 at a distance of 1202 m
- Foster School; California: San Diego Co.
-117.0837, 32.7920 at a distance of 1262 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||San Vicente Reservoir
This was request number 29951061