The selected location is:
( 32°, 41', 44.5" N; 117°, 5', 26.2" W )
The legal description is: California, San Bernardino Meridian T17S,R2W,sec16
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 491508 , 3617557
The elevation is 41 m ( 134 ft )
The gradient is: 3.1
The aspect direction is: 241.0
The local roughness is: 2.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-117.0906, 32.6957; 41 m
The state and county are California: San Diego County 6073
The HUC is San Diego
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern and Central California Plains and Hills
(less typical) 6
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Knox School; California: San Diego Co.
-117.0906, 32.6957 at a distance of 7 m
- Kennedy School; California: San Diego Co.
-117.0937, 32.7009, ( 135 ft ) at a distance of 639 m
- Lincoln High School; California: San Diego Co.
-117.0909, 32.7032 at a distance of 827 m
- Doyle Center; California: San Diego Co.
-117.0998, 32.6957 at a distance of 859 m
- El Toyon School; California: San Diego Co.
-117.0892, 32.6879 at a distance of 881 m
- Saint Ritas School; California: San Diego Co.
-117.0851, 32.7037 at a distance of 1024 m
- El Toyon Park; California: San Diego Co.
-117.0876, 32.6859 at a distance of 1129 m
- San Diego Academy; California: San Diego Co.
-117.0806, 32.6868 at a distance of 1368 m
- South Crest Park; California: San Diego Co.
-117.1056, 32.6937 at a distance of 1421 m
- Museum of American Treasures; California: San Diego Co.
-117.0956, 32.6834 at a distance of 1446 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Imperial Beach OE W
This was request number 29749796