The selected location is:
( 32°, 41', 0.2" N; 117°, 5', 44.1" W )
The legal description is: California, San Bernardino Meridian T17S,R2W,sec21
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 491038 , 3616193
The elevation is 29 m ( 97 ft )
The gradient is: 1.4
The aspect direction is: 190.5
The local roughness is: 0.8
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-117.0956, 32.6834; 29 m
The state and county are California: San Diego County 6073
The HUC is San Diego
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern and Central California Plains and Hills
(less typical) 6
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Museum of American Treasures; California: San Diego Co.
-117.0956, 32.6834 at a distance of 6 m
- National City; California: San Diego Co.
-117.0992, 32.6782, ( 100 ft ) at a distance of 671 m
- El Toyon School; California: San Diego Co.
-117.0892, 32.6879 at a distance of 780 m
- El Toyon Park; California: San Diego Co.
-117.0876, 32.6859 at a distance of 801 m
- Central School; California: San Diego Co.
-117.1015, 32.6770 at a distance of 902 m
- Paradise Valley Hospital Heliport; California: San Diego Co.
-117.0826, 32.6840, ( 116 ft ) at a distance of 1224 m
- Saint Marys School; California: San Diego Co.
-117.1015, 32.6732 at a distance of 1263 m
- Balboa School; California: San Diego Co.
-117.1090, 32.6868 at a distance of 1308 m
- Doyle Center; California: San Diego Co.
-117.0998, 32.6957 at a distance of 1414 m
- Knox School; California: San Diego Co.
-117.0906, 32.6957 at a distance of 1439 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Imperial Beach OE W
This was request number 31721868