The selected location is:
( 32°, 40', 23.5" N; 117°, 6', 5.4" W )
The legal description is: California, San Bernardino Meridian T17S,R2W,sec20
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 490483 , 3615063
The elevation is 20 m ( 67 ft )
The gradient is: 1.5
The aspect direction is: 186.0
The local roughness is: 1.1
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-117.1015, 32.6732; 20 m
The state and county are California: San Diego County 6073
The HUC is San Diego
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern and Central California Plains and Hills
(less typical) 6
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Saint Marys School; California: San Diego Co.
-117.1015, 32.6732 at a distance of 6 m
- Kimball Park; California: San Diego Co.
-117.1034, 32.6709 at a distance of 313 m
- Central School; California: San Diego Co.
-117.1015, 32.6770 at a distance of 416 m
- National City; California: San Diego Co.
-117.0992, 32.6782, ( 100 ft ) at a distance of 592 m
- Highland School; California: San Diego Co.
-117.0970, 32.6695 at a distance of 595 m
- Kimball School; California: San Diego Co.
-117.1065, 32.6659 at a distance of 938 m
- Seventh Street Channel; California: San Diego Co.
-117.1145, 32.6754 at a distance of 1239 m
- Museum of American Treasures; California: San Diego Co.
-117.0956, 32.6834 at a distance of 1256 m
- Olivewood School; California: San Diego Co.
-117.0948, 32.6629 at a distance of 1310 m
- Las Palmas School; California: San Diego Co.
-117.0842, 32.6715 at a distance of 1638 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Imperial Beach OE W
This was request number 29872026