The selected location is:
( 32°, 45', 43.2" N; 117°, 7', 6.2" W )
The legal description is: California, San Bernardino Meridian T16S,R2W,sec20
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 488910 , 3624909
The elevation is 120 m ( 392 ft )
The gradient is: 6.1
The aspect direction is: 91.7
The local roughness is: 3.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-117.1184, 32.7620; 120 m
The state and county are California: San Diego County 6073
The HUC is San Diego
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern and Central California Plains and Hills
(less typical) 6
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Adams School; California: San Diego Co.
-117.1184, 32.7620 at a distance of 7 m
- Saint Didacus School; California: San Diego Co.
-117.1206, 32.7617 at a distance of 204 m
- Normal Heights; California: San Diego Co.
-117.1228, 32.7634, ( 402 ft ) at a distance of 435 m
- Wilson Junior High School; California: San Diego Co.
-117.1109, 32.7542 at a distance of 1113 m
- Kensington Park; California: San Diego Co.
-117.1065, 32.7631 at a distance of 1126 m
- Edison School; California: San Diego Co.
-117.1176, 32.7511 at a distance of 1206 m
- Wabash Park; California: San Diego Co.
-117.1209, 32.7495 at a distance of 1411 m
- Franklin School; California: San Diego Co.
-117.1031, 32.7586 at a distance of 1484 m
- Garfield School; California: San Diego Co.
-117.1345, 32.7586 at a distance of 1550 m
- East San Diego; California: San Diego Co.
-117.1101, 32.7495, ( 360 ft ) at a distance of 1596 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||San Vicente Reservoir
This was request number 29782763