The selected location is:
( 32°, 49', 44.0" N; 117°, 10', 43.3" W )
The legal description is: California, San Bernardino Meridian T15S,R3W,sec34
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 483274 , 3632333
The elevation is 98 m ( 323 ft )
The gradient is: 2.3
The aspect direction is: 229.2
The local roughness is: 1.6
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-117.1787, 32.8289; 98 m
The state and county are California: San Diego County 6073
The HUC is San Diego
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern and Central California Plains and Hills
(more typical) 6
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Sequoia School; California: San Diego Co.
-117.1787, 32.8289 at a distance of 6 m
- Tecolote Creek head;
-117.1778, 32.8239 at a distance of 556 m
- Madison High School; California: San Diego Co.
-117.1734, 32.8320 at a distance of 603 m
- Olive Grove Park; California: San Diego Co.
-117.1703, 32.8265 at a distance of 835 m
- Einstein Junior High School; California: San Diego Co.
-117.1814, 32.8368 at a distance of 906 m
- Lafayette School; California: San Diego Co.
-117.1687, 32.8273 at a distance of 957 m
- Diane Center; California: San Diego Co.
-117.1862, 32.8354 at a distance of 1000 m
- Rosedale Landing Field (historical); California: San Diego Co.
-117.1698, 32.8232, ( 380 ft ) at a distance of 1052 m
- MacDowell School; California: San Diego Co.
-117.1739, 32.8376 at a distance of 1061 m
- Wiggin School; California: San Diego Co.
-117.1856, 32.8204 at a distance of 1146 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Del Mar OE W
|La Jolla OE W
|Point Loma OE W
This was request number 29946400