The selected location is:
( 32°, 51', 49.0" N; 117°, 11', 30.1" W )
The legal description is: California, San Bernardino Meridian T15S,R3W,sec16
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 482064 , 3636182
The elevation is 83 m ( 274 ft )
The gradient is: 2.0
The aspect direction is: 224.3
The local roughness is: 1.7
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-117.1917, 32.8636; 83 m
The state and county are California: San Diego County 6073
The HUC is San Diego
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern and Central California Plains and Hills
(more typical) 6
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Selwyn (historical); California: San Diego Co.
-117.1917, 32.8636, ( 240 ft ) at a distance of 6 m
- Marie Curie School; California: San Diego Co.
-117.2017, 32.8553 at a distance of 1307 m
- University City; California: San Diego Co.
-117.2039, 32.8547, ( 360 ft ) at a distance of 1504 m
- Miramar; California: San Diego Co.
-117.1745, 32.8767, ( 374 ft ) at a distance of 2174 m
- Linda Vista (historical); California: San Diego Co.
-117.1745, 32.8778, ( 374 ft ) at a distance of 2258 m
- Standley Park; California: San Diego Co.
-117.2095, 32.8497 at a distance of 2264 m
- San Clemente Park; California: San Diego Co.
-117.2026, 32.8453 at a distance of 2265 m
- The Plaza La Jolla Village Heliport; California: San Diego Co.
-117.2134, 32.8739, ( 532 ft ) at a distance of 2330 m
- Hawthorne School; California: San Diego Co.
-117.1878, 32.8390 at a distance of 2759 m
- La Jolla School; California: San Diego Co.
-117.2165, 32.8781 at a distance of 2824 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Del Mar OE W
|La Jolla OE W
|Point Loma OE W
This was request number 29785329