The selected location is:
( 32°, 49', 23.5" N; 117°, 11', 34.1" W )
The legal description is: California, San Bernardino Meridian T15S,R3W,sec33
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 481953 , 3631704
The elevation is 78 m ( 256 ft )
The gradient is: 0.9
The aspect direction is: 248.6
The local roughness is: 1.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-117.1928, 32.8232; 78 m
The state and county are California: San Diego County 6073
The HUC is San Diego
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern and Central California Plains and Hills
(more typical) 6
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Anderson School; California: San Diego Co.
-117.1928, 32.8232 at a distance of 6 m
- Mount Etna Park; California: San Diego Co.
-117.1909, 32.8223 at a distance of 209 m
- Wiggin School; California: San Diego Co.
-117.1856, 32.8204 at a distance of 747 m
- Field School; California: San Diego Co.
-117.1976, 32.8331 at a distance of 1190 m
- North Clairemont; California: San Diego Co.
-117.2001, 32.8329, ( 343 ft ) at a distance of 1268 m
- Mount Brundage Park; California: San Diego Co.
-117.1873, 32.8125 at a distance of 1290 m
- Tecolote Creek head;
-117.1778, 32.8239 at a distance of 1410 m
- Hale Junior High School; California: San Diego Co.
-117.1803, 32.8158 at a distance of 1429 m
- Holmes School; California: San Diego Co.
-117.1890, 32.8106 at a distance of 1437 m
- Stevenson School; California: San Diego Co.
-117.2084, 32.8239 at a distance of 1460 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Del Mar OE W
|La Jolla OE W
|Point Loma OE W
This was request number 30002929