The selected location is:
( 32°, 54', 5.0" N; 117°, 13', 26.4" W )
The legal description is: California, San Bernardino Meridian T15S,R3W,sec6
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 479052 , 3640379
The elevation is 42 m ( 136 ft )
The gradient is: 7.4
The aspect direction is: 88.8
The local roughness is: 5.7
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-117.2240, 32.9014; 42 m
The state and county are California: San Diego County 6073
The HUC is San Diego
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern and Central California Plains and Hills
(less typical) 6
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Soledad Valley head;
-117.2240, 32.9014 at a distance of 6 m
- Soledad Canyon mouth; California: San Diego Co.
-117.2237, 32.9017 at a distance of 49 m
- Sorrento; California: San Diego Co.
-117.2231, 32.9008, ( 30 ft ) at a distance of 107 m
- Los Penasquitos Canyon mouth; California: San Diego Co.
-117.2278, 32.9058 at a distance of 606 m
- San Diego Heliport; California: San Diego Co.
-117.2056, 32.9014, ( 316 ft ) at a distance of 1725 m
- Scripps Memorial Hospital; California: San Diego Co.
-117.2256, 32.8850, ( 340 ft ) at a distance of 1820 m
- Torrey Pines Park; California: San Diego Co.
-117.2453, 32.9003 at a distance of 1993 m
- Henley Heliport; California: San Diego Co.
-117.2434, 32.9089, ( 430 ft ) at a distance of 1996 m
- Torrey Pines Gliderport; California: San Diego Co.
-117.2517, 32.9000, ( 350 ft ) at a distance of 2593 m
- Salk Institute; California: San Diego Co.
-117.2459, 32.8867 at a distance of 2614 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Rancho Santa Fe
|Del Mar OE W
|La Jolla OE W
This was request number 30283804