The selected location is:
( 32°, 53', 6.0" N; 117°, 13', 32.2" W )
The legal description is: California, San Bernardino Meridian T15S,R3W,sec7
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 478898 , 3638560
The elevation is 65 m ( 215 ft )
The gradient is: 2.6
The aspect direction is: 82.2
The local roughness is: 2.3
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-117.2256, 32.8850; 65 m
The state and county are California: San Diego County 6073
The HUC is San Diego
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern and Central California Plains and Hills
(less typical) 6
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Scripps Memorial Hospital; California: San Diego Co.
-117.2256, 32.8850, ( 340 ft ) at a distance of 6 m
- La Jolla School; California: San Diego Co.
-117.2165, 32.8781 at a distance of 1144 m
- The Plaza La Jolla Village Heliport; California: San Diego Co.
-117.2134, 32.8739, ( 532 ft ) at a distance of 1677 m
- University of California San Diego; California: San Diego Co.
-117.2409, 32.8769, ( 401 ft ) at a distance of 1685 m
- Sorrento; California: San Diego Co.
-117.2231, 32.9008, ( 30 ft ) at a distance of 1773 m
- Soledad Valley head;
-117.2240, 32.9014 at a distance of 1831 m
- Soledad Canyon mouth; California: San Diego Co.
-117.2237, 32.9017 at a distance of 1866 m
- Salk Institute; California: San Diego Co.
-117.2459, 32.8867 at a distance of 1907 m
- Los Penasquitos Canyon mouth; California: San Diego Co.
-117.2278, 32.9058 at a distance of 2321 m
- Torrey Pines Park; California: San Diego Co.
-117.2453, 32.9003 at a distance of 2507 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Rancho Santa Fe
|Del Mar OE W
|La Jolla OE W
This was request number 30260305