The selected location is:
( 32°, 52', 36.8" N; 117°, 14', 27.2" W )
The legal description is: California, San Bernardino Meridian T15S,R3W,sec7
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 477465 , 3637666
The elevation is 122 m ( 400 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-117.2409, 32.8769; 122 m
The state and county are California: San Diego County 6073
The HUC is San Diego
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern and Central California Plains and Hills
(less typical) 6
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- University of California San Diego; California: San Diego Co.
-117.2409, 32.8769, ( 401 ft ) at a distance of 6 m
- Torrey Pines City Beach; California: San Diego Co.
-117.2512, 32.8772 at a distance of 962 m
- San Diego-La Jolla Underwater Park; California: San Diego Co.
-117.2528, 32.8747 at a distance of 1136 m
- Salk Institute; California: San Diego Co.
-117.2459, 32.8867 at a distance of 1187 m
- United States Fishery Oceanography Center; California: San Diego Co.
-117.2523, 32.8711 at a distance of 1241 m
- Scripps Memorial Hospital; California: San Diego Co.
-117.2256, 32.8850, ( 340 ft ) at a distance of 1695 m
- Scripps Institution Of Oceanography; California: San Diego Co.
-117.2534, 32.8653 at a distance of 1733 m
- Scripps Shoreline Underwater Reserve; California: San Diego Co.
-117.2556, 32.8667 at a distance of 1776 m
- Torrey Pines School; California: San Diego Co.
-117.2442, 32.8589 at a distance of 2015 m
- Scripps Canyon; California: San Diego Co.
-117.2620, 32.8717 at a distance of 2053 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Rancho Santa Fe
|Del Mar OE W
|La Jolla OE W
This was request number 30212902