The selected location is:
( 32°, 53', 33.0" N; 117°, 15', 13.3" W )
The legal description is: California, San Bernardino Meridian T15S,R4W,sec1
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 476272 , 3639398
The elevation is 7 m ( 22 ft )
The gradient is: 24.2
The aspect direction is: 181.4
The local roughness is: 19.7
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-117.2537, 32.8925; 7 m
The state and county are California: San Diego County 6073
The HUC is San Diego
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern and Central California Plains and Hills
(less typical) 6
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Blacks Beach; California: San Diego Co.
-117.2537, 32.8925 at a distance of 6 m
- Torrey Pines Gliderport; California: San Diego Co.
-117.2517, 32.9000, ( 350 ft ) at a distance of 858 m
- Salk Institute; California: San Diego Co.
-117.2459, 32.8867 at a distance of 972 m
- Torrey Pines Park; California: San Diego Co.
-117.2453, 32.9003 at a distance of 1174 m
- Torrey Pines City Beach; California: San Diego Co.
-117.2512, 32.8772 at a distance of 1708 m
- San Diego-La Jolla Underwater Park; California: San Diego Co.
-117.2528, 32.8747 at a distance of 1971 m
- Henley Heliport; California: San Diego Co.
-117.2434, 32.9089, ( 430 ft ) at a distance of 2064 m
- University of California San Diego; California: San Diego Co.
-117.2409, 32.8769, ( 401 ft ) at a distance of 2102 m
- United States Fishery Oceanography Center; California: San Diego Co.
-117.2523, 32.8711 at a distance of 2372 m
- Scripps Canyon; California: San Diego Co.
-117.2620, 32.8717 at a distance of 2428 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Rancho Santa Fe
||Del Mar OE W
||La Jolla OE W
This was request number 30310102