The selected location is:
( 32°, 51', 20.9" N; 117°, 15', 26.3" W )
The legal description is: California, San Bernardino Meridian T15S,R4W,sec24
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 475925 , 3635330
The elevation is 7 m ( 24 ft )
The gradient is: 5.2
The aspect direction is: 145.8
The local roughness is: 3.7
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-117.2573, 32.8558; 7 m
The state and county are California: San Diego County 6073
The HUC is San Diego
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern and Central California Plains and Hills
(less typical) 6
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Kellogg Park; California: San Diego Co.
-117.2573, 32.8558 at a distance of 6 m
- La Jolla Shores Beach; California: San Diego Co.
-117.2553, 32.8614 at a distance of 654 m
- La Jolla Bay; California: San Diego Co.
-117.2642, 32.8536 at a distance of 686 m
- Scripps School; California: San Diego Co.
-117.2537, 32.8494 at a distance of 783 m
- San Diego-La Jolla Ecological Reserve; California: San Diego Co.
-117.2667, 32.8578 at a distance of 906 m
- Scripps Institution Of Oceanography; California: San Diego Co.
-117.2534, 32.8653 at a distance of 1121 m
- Cliffridge Park; California: San Diego Co.
-117.2445, 32.8578 at a distance of 1222 m
- Scripps Shoreline Underwater Reserve; California: San Diego Co.
-117.2556, 32.8667 at a distance of 1225 m
- Torrey Pines School; California: San Diego Co.
-117.2442, 32.8589 at a distance of 1278 m
- Goldfish Point; California: San Diego Co.
-117.2695, 32.8500 at a distance of 1306 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Del Mar OE W
||La Jolla OE W
||Point Loma OE W
This was request number 29844552