The selected location is:
( 32°, 50', 12.8" N; 117°, 16', 53.4" W )
The legal description is: California, San Bernardino Meridian T15S,R4W,sec27
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 473655 , 3633241
The elevation is 3 m ( 10 ft )
The gradient is: 4.5
The aspect direction is: 177.5
The local roughness is: 3.1
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-117.2815, 32.8369; 3 m
The state and county are California: San Diego County 6073
The HUC is San Diego
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern and Central California Plains and Hills
(less typical) 6
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Marine Street Beach; California: San Diego Co.
-117.2815, 32.8369 at a distance of 6 m
- Nicholson Point Park; California: San Diego Co.
-117.2815, 32.8400 at a distance of 349 m
- Neptune Park; California: San Diego Co.
-117.2812, 32.8319 at a distance of 550 m
- The Bishops School; California: San Diego Co.
-117.2781, 32.8411 at a distance of 570 m
- Windansea Beach; California: San Diego Co.
-117.2812, 32.8311 at a distance of 639 m
- Whale View Point; California: San Diego Co.
-117.2803, 32.8436 at a distance of 757 m
- La Jolla Park; California: San Diego Co.
-117.2773, 32.8431 at a distance of 798 m
- Coast Boulevard Park; California: San Diego Co.
-117.2787, 32.8444 at a distance of 878 m
- La Jolla Museum of Contemporary Art; California: San Diego Co.
-117.2778, 32.8444 at a distance of 907 m
- La Jolla High School; California: San Diego Co.
-117.2715, 32.8333 at a distance of 1019 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Del Mar OE W
||La Jolla OE W
||Point Loma OE W
This was request number 29883523