The selected location is:
( 32°, 50', 24.0" N; 117°, 16', 53.4" W )
The legal description is: California, San Bernardino Meridian T15S,R4W,sec27
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 473656 , 3633585
The elevation is 2 m ( 8 ft )
The gradient is: 1.7
The aspect direction is: 173.7
The local roughness is: 1.8
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-117.2815, 32.8400; 2 m
The state and county are California: San Diego County 6073
The HUC is San Diego
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern and Central California Plains and Hills
(less typical) 6
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Nicholson Point Park; California: San Diego Co.
-117.2815, 32.8400 at a distance of 6 m
- Marine Street Beach; California: San Diego Co.
-117.2815, 32.8369 at a distance of 339 m
- The Bishops School; California: San Diego Co.
-117.2781, 32.8411 at a distance of 346 m
- Whale View Point; California: San Diego Co.
-117.2803, 32.8436 at a distance of 420 m
- La Jolla Park; California: San Diego Co.
-117.2773, 32.8431 at a distance of 528 m
- Coast Boulevard Park; California: San Diego Co.
-117.2787, 32.8444 at a distance of 560 m
- La Jolla Museum of Contemporary Art; California: San Diego Co.
-117.2778, 32.8444 at a distance of 604 m
- Seal Rock; California: San Diego Co.
-117.2787, 32.8469 at a distance of 815 m
- Neptune Park; California: San Diego Co.
-117.2812, 32.8319 at a distance of 894 m
- Childrens Pool Beach; California: San Diego Co.
-117.2784, 32.8478 at a distance of 918 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Del Mar OE W
||La Jolla OE W
||Point Loma OE W
This was request number 30247184