The selected location is:
( 43°, 39', 55.8" N; 117°, 57', 44.6" W )
The legal description is: Oregon, Willamette Meridian T22S,R39E,sec8
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 422408 , 4835172
The elevation is 1524 m ( 5000 ft )
The gradient is: 1.4
The aspect direction is: 72.2
The local roughness is: 2.2
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-117.9624, 43.6655; 1524 m
The state and county are Oregon: Malheur County 41045
The HUC is Lower Malheur
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Snake River Basin/High Desert
(less typical) 12
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Dinner Creek Reservoir Number One; Oregon: Malheur Co.
-117.9624, 43.6655 at a distance of 2 m
- Prava Peak; Oregon: Malheur Co.
-117.9641, 43.6618, ( 500 ft ) at a distance of 436 m
- Dinner Creek Reservoir Number Two; Oregon: Malheur Co.
-117.9627, 43.6718 at a distance of 698 m
- Prava Peak Reservoir Number Four; Oregon: Malheur Co.
-117.9732, 43.6610 at a distance of 1006 m
- Bull Canyon head;
-117.9774, 43.6730 at a distance of 1468 m
- Jones Reservoir Number One; Oregon: Malheur Co.
-117.9732, 43.6546 at a distance of 1494 m
- Prava Peak Reservoir Number One; Oregon: Malheur Co.
-117.9816, 43.6682, ( 225 ft ) at a distance of 1577 m
- Dinner Creek Reservoir Number Three; Oregon: Malheur Co.
-117.9693, 43.6791 at a distance of 1608 m
- Prava Peak Reservoir Number Two; Oregon: Malheur Co.
-117.9857, 43.6635 at a distance of 1893 m
- Twin Tank Spring; Oregon: Malheur Co.
-117.9421, 43.6766 at a distance of 2048 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 29675215