The selected location is:
( 43°, 39', 39.6" N; 117°, 58', 23.5" W )
The legal description is: Oregon, Willamette Meridian T22S,R39E,sec18
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 421532 , 4834682
The elevation is 1482 m ( 4864 ft )
The gradient is: 7.4
The aspect direction is: 172.3
The local roughness is: 6.2
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-117.9732, 43.6610; 1482 m
The state and county are Oregon: Malheur County 41045
The HUC is Upper Malheur
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Snake River Basin/High Desert
(less typical) 12
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Prava Peak Reservoir Number Four; Oregon: Malheur Co.
-117.9732, 43.6610 at a distance of 2 m
- Jones Reservoir Number One; Oregon: Malheur Co.
-117.9732, 43.6546 at a distance of 713 m
- Prava Peak; Oregon: Malheur Co.
-117.9641, 43.6618, ( 500 ft ) at a distance of 738 m
- Dinner Creek Reservoir Number One; Oregon: Malheur Co.
-117.9624, 43.6655 at a distance of 1003 m
- Prava Peak Reservoir Number Two; Oregon: Malheur Co.
-117.9857, 43.6635 at a distance of 1046 m
- Prava Peak Reservoir Number One; Oregon: Malheur Co.
-117.9816, 43.6682, ( 225 ft ) at a distance of 1047 m
- Bull Canyon head;
-117.9774, 43.6730 at a distance of 1374 m
- Dinner Creek Reservoir Number Two; Oregon: Malheur Co.
-117.9627, 43.6718 at a distance of 1467 m
- Sheep Camp Reservoir; Oregon: Malheur Co.
-117.9977, 43.6621 at a distance of 1980 m
- Dinner Creek Reservoir Number Three; Oregon: Malheur Co.
-117.9693, 43.6791 at a distance of 2033 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 31715301