The selected location is:
( 43°, 40', 22.8" N; 117°, 58', 38.6" W )
The legal description is: Oregon, Willamette Meridian T22S,R39E,sec7
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 421208 , 4836019
The elevation is 1488 m ( 4880 ft )
The gradient is: 10.6
The aspect direction is: 173.9
The local roughness is: 8.2
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-117.9774, 43.6730; 1488 m
The state and county are Oregon: Malheur County 41045
The HUC is Upper Malheur
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Snake River Basin/High Desert
(less typical) 12
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Bull Canyon head;
-117.9774, 43.6730 at a distance of 2 m
- Prava Peak Reservoir Number One; Oregon: Malheur Co.
-117.9816, 43.6682, ( 225 ft ) at a distance of 634 m
- Dinner Creek Reservoir Number Three; Oregon: Malheur Co.
-117.9693, 43.6791 at a distance of 939 m
- Dinner Creek Reservoir Number Two; Oregon: Malheur Co.
-117.9627, 43.6718 at a distance of 1193 m
- Prava Peak Reservoir Number Two; Oregon: Malheur Co.
-117.9857, 43.6635 at a distance of 1252 m
- Prava Peak Reservoir Number Four; Oregon: Malheur Co.
-117.9732, 43.6610 at a distance of 1378 m
- Bull Canyon Reservoir; Oregon: Malheur Co.
-117.9910, 43.6813 at a distance of 1432 m
- Dinner Creek Reservoir Number One; Oregon: Malheur Co.
-117.9624, 43.6655 at a distance of 1470 m
- Prava Peak; Oregon: Malheur Co.
-117.9641, 43.6618, ( 500 ft ) at a distance of 1644 m
- Allen Reservoir; Oregon: Malheur Co.
-117.9988, 43.6824 at a distance of 2017 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 29769122