The selected location is:
( 43°, 40', 5.5" N; 117°, 58', 53.8" W )
The legal description is: Oregon, Willamette Meridian T22S,R39E,sec7
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 420864 , 4835490
The elevation is 1456 m ( 4777 ft )
The gradient is: 5.2
The aspect direction is: 185.7
The local roughness is: 5.2
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-117.9816, 43.6682; 1456 m
The state and county are Oregon: Malheur County 41045
The HUC is Upper Malheur
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Snake River Basin/High Desert
(less typical) 12
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Prava Peak Reservoir Number One; Oregon: Malheur Co.
-117.9816, 43.6682, ( 225 ft ) at a distance of 2 m
- Prava Peak Reservoir Number Two; Oregon: Malheur Co.
-117.9857, 43.6635 at a distance of 620 m
- Bull Canyon head;
-117.9774, 43.6730 at a distance of 629 m
- Prava Peak Reservoir Number Four; Oregon: Malheur Co.
-117.9732, 43.6610 at a distance of 1049 m
- Sheep Camp Reservoir; Oregon: Malheur Co.
-117.9977, 43.6621 at a distance of 1466 m
- Dinner Creek Reservoir Number Three; Oregon: Malheur Co.
-117.9693, 43.6791 at a distance of 1563 m
- Dinner Creek Reservoir Number Two; Oregon: Malheur Co.
-117.9627, 43.6718 at a distance of 1575 m
- Dinner Creek Reservoir Number One; Oregon: Malheur Co.
-117.9624, 43.6655 at a distance of 1577 m
- Prava Peak; Oregon: Malheur Co.
-117.9641, 43.6618, ( 500 ft ) at a distance of 1581 m
- Bull Canyon Reservoir; Oregon: Malheur Co.
-117.9910, 43.6813 at a distance of 1639 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 29704445