The selected location is:
( 43°, 40', 52.7" N; 117°, 59', 27.6" W )
The legal description is: Oregon, Willamette Meridian T22S,R38E,sec1
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 420123 , 4836954
The elevation is 1402 m ( 4600 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-117.9910, 43.6813; 1402 m
The state and county are Oregon: Malheur County 41045
The HUC is Upper Malheur
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Snake River Basin/High Desert
(less typical) 12
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Bull Canyon Reservoir; Oregon: Malheur Co.
-117.9910, 43.6813 at a distance of 2 m
- Allen Reservoir; Oregon: Malheur Co.
-117.9988, 43.6824 at a distance of 641 m
- Clark Canyon head;
-117.9888, 43.6927 at a distance of 1277 m
- Bull Canyon head;
-117.9774, 43.6730 at a distance of 1434 m
- Prava Peak Reservoir Number One; Oregon: Malheur Co.
-117.9816, 43.6682, ( 225 ft ) at a distance of 1643 m
- Dinner Creek Reservoir Number Three; Oregon: Malheur Co.
-117.9693, 43.6791 at a distance of 1766 m
- Wire Reservoir; Oregon: Malheur Co.
-117.9946, 43.6991 at a distance of 1997 m
- Prava Peak Reservoir Number Two; Oregon: Malheur Co.
-117.9857, 43.6635 at a distance of 2025 m
- Conroy Canyon head;
-117.9827, 43.7002 at a distance of 2202 m
- Sheep Camp Reservoir; Oregon: Malheur Co.
-117.9977, 43.6621 at a distance of 2203 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 30246914