The selected location is:
( 43°, 39', 43.6" N; 117°, 59', 51.7" W )
The legal description is: Oregon, Willamette Meridian T22S,R38E,sec13
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 419557 , 4834828
The elevation is 1396 m ( 4579 ft )
The gradient is: 8.1
The aspect direction is: 119.4
The local roughness is: 4.7
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-117.9977, 43.6621; 1396 m
The state and county are Oregon: Malheur County 41045
The HUC is Upper Malheur
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Snake River Basin/High Desert
(less typical) 12
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Sheep Camp Reservoir; Oregon: Malheur Co.
-117.9977, 43.6621 at a distance of 2 m
- Prava Peak Reservoir Number Two; Oregon: Malheur Co.
-117.9857, 43.6635 at a distance of 979 m
- Prava Peak Reservoir Number One; Oregon: Malheur Co.
-117.9816, 43.6682, ( 225 ft ) at a distance of 1464 m
- Table Top Reservoir; Oregon: Malheur Co.
-118.0174, 43.6668 at a distance of 1673 m
- Trail Reservoir; Oregon: Malheur Co.
-117.9893, 43.6457 at a distance of 1946 m
- Fenton Flat Reservoir; Oregon: Malheur Co.
-118.0160, 43.6505 at a distance of 1962 m
- Prava Peak Reservoir Number Four; Oregon: Malheur Co.
-117.9732, 43.6610 at a distance of 1979 m
- Bull Canyon head;
-117.9774, 43.6730 at a distance of 2035 m
- Fenton Flat; Oregon: Malheur Co.
-118.0152, 43.6485 at a distance of 2070 m
- Jones Reservoir Number One; Oregon: Malheur Co.
-117.9732, 43.6546 at a distance of 2145 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 29736368