The selected location is:
( 43°, 38', 3.5" N; 118°, 0', 59.8" W )
The legal description is: Oregon, Willamette Meridian T22S,R38E,sec26
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 417996 , 4831759
The elevation is 1401 m ( 4598 ft )
The gradient is: 1.4
The aspect direction is: 271.4
The local roughness is: 0.5
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-118.0166, 43.6343; 1401 m
The state and county are Oregon: Malheur County 41045
The HUC is Upper Malheur
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Snake River Basin/High Desert
(less typical) 12
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Basque Pit Reservoir; Oregon: Malheur Co.
-118.0166, 43.6343 at a distance of 2 m
- Fenton Reservoir; Oregon: Malheur Co.
-118.0085, 43.6421 at a distance of 1083 m
- Fenton Flat; Oregon: Malheur Co.
-118.0152, 43.6485 at a distance of 1580 m
- Fenton Flat Reservoir; Oregon: Malheur Co.
-118.0160, 43.6505 at a distance of 1799 m
- Trail Reservoir; Oregon: Malheur Co.
-117.9893, 43.6457 at a distance of 2539 m
- Basque Canyon head;
-118.0271, 43.6116 at a distance of 2663 m
- Prava Peak Reservoir Number Three; Oregon: Malheur Co.
-117.9832, 43.6430 at a distance of 2861 m
- Bull Creek Reservoir; Oregon: Malheur Co.
-118.0266, 43.6618 at a distance of 3158 m
- South Bull Canyon head;
-117.9818, 43.6210 at a distance of 3174 m
- Little Mosquito Canyon head;
-118.0335, 43.6068 at a distance of 3348 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Warm Springs Reservoir
This was request number 30058589