The selected location is:
( 43°, 39', 35.6" N; 118°, 6', 49.7" W )
The legal description is: Oregon, Willamette Meridian T22S,R37E,sec13
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 410193 , 4834702
The elevation is 1263 m ( 4142 ft )
The gradient is: 7.2
The aspect direction is: 187.7
The local roughness is: 5.6
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-118.1138, 43.6599; 1263 m
The state and county are Oregon: Malheur County 41045
The HUC is Upper Malheur
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Snake River Basin/High Desert
(less typical) 12
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Cedar Creek head;
-118.1138, 43.6599 at a distance of 2 m
- Meeker Mountain Reservoir; Oregon: Malheur Co.
-118.1260, 43.6668 at a distance of 1248 m
- Meeker Mountain; Oregon: Malheur Co.
-118.1002, 43.6491, ( 4353 ft ) at a distance of 1627 m
- New Place Reservoir; Oregon: Malheur Co.
-118.1204, 43.6796 at a distance of 2251 m
- Hay Corral Spring; Oregon: Malheur Co.
-118.1213, 43.6352 at a distance of 2813 m
- Juniper Basin; Oregon: Malheur Co.
-118.1446, 43.6446 at a distance of 3013 m
- Little Mosquito Canyon mouth; Oregon: Malheur Co.
-118.0827, 43.6410 at a distance of 3272 m
- Water Gulch mouth; Oregon: Malheur Co.
-118.1177, 43.6305 at a distance of 3284 m
- Juniper Basin Reservoir; Oregon: Malheur Co.
-118.1568, 43.6630 at a distance of 3487 m
- Williams Spring Number Two; Oregon: Malheur Co.
-118.1568, 43.6641 at a distance of 3501 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Warm Springs Reservoir
This was request number 30205638