The selected location is:
( 43°, 37', 50.5" N; 118°, 12', 26.6" W )
The legal description is: Oregon, Willamette Meridian T22S,R37E,sec29
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 402599 , 4831565
The elevation is 1159 m ( 3801 ft )
The gradient is: 2.0
The aspect direction is: 95.1
The local roughness is: 2.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-118.2074, 43.6307; 1159 m
The state and county are Oregon: Malheur County 41045
The HUC is Upper Malheur
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Snake River Basin/High Desert
(less typical) 12
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Lone Juniper Spring; Oregon: Malheur Co.
-118.2074, 43.6307 at a distance of 3 m
- Lower Selle Spring; Oregon: Malheur Co.
-118.1966, 43.6402 at a distance of 1366 m
- Trail Spring; Oregon: Malheur Co.
-118.2043, 43.6471 at a distance of 1837 m
- Juniper Spring; Oregon: Malheur Co.
-118.2027, 43.6121 at a distance of 2102 m
- Selle Gap Reservoir Number Two; Oregon: Malheur Co.
-118.1807, 43.6293 at a distance of 2158 m
- Juniper Basin Creek head;
-118.1724, 43.6360 at a distance of 2883 m
- Little Selle Spring; Oregon: Malheur Co.
-118.2107, 43.6574 at a distance of 2977 m
- Selle Gap; Oregon: Malheur Co.
-118.1802, 43.6491 at a distance of 2997 m
- Williams Charco; Oregon: Malheur Co.
-118.1779, 43.6521 at a distance of 3361 m
- Kool Spring; Oregon: Malheur Co.
-118.1927, 43.6005 at a distance of 3560 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Warm Springs Creek
||Warm Springs Reservoir
This was request number 29936266