The selected location is:
( 43°, 27', 23.8" N; 118°, 12', 45.7" W )
The legal description is: Oregon, Willamette Meridian T24S,R37E,sec30
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 401889 , 4812236
The elevation is 1036 m ( 3399 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-118.2127, 43.4566; 1036 m
The state and county are Oregon: Malheur County 41045
The HUC is Upper Malheur
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Snake River Basin/High Desert
(less typical) 12
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Buck Creek mouth; Oregon: Malheur Co.
-118.2127, 43.4566 at a distance of 3 m
- Visher Creek mouth; Oregon: Malheur Co.
-118.2091, 43.4532 at a distance of 478 m
- Fort (historical); Oregon: Malheur Co.
-118.2074, 43.4613, ( 3380 ft ) at a distance of 673 m
- McEwen Ranch; Oregon: Malheur Co.
-118.2068, 43.4477 at a distance of 1099 m
- Spurlock Ranch; Oregon: Malheur Co.
-118.2246, 43.4505 at a distance of 1181 m
- Cobb Creek mouth; Oregon: Malheur Co.
-118.2207, 43.4471 at a distance of 1241 m
- Hot Springs Creek mouth; Oregon: Malheur Co.
-118.2040, 43.4674 at a distance of 1388 m
- McEwen Creek mouth; Oregon: Malheur Co.
-118.1991, 43.4643 at a distance of 1392 m
- Luce Hot Springs; Oregon: Malheur Co.
-118.2018, 43.4691 at a distance of 1643 m
- Pole Creek mouth; Oregon: Malheur Co.
-118.2093, 43.4380, ( 3440 ft ) at a distance of 2087 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Warm Springs Creek
||Warm Springs Reservoir
This was request number 30004219