The selected location is:
( 43°, 44', 18.6" N; 118°, 15', 53.6" W )
The legal description is: Oregon, Willamette Meridian T21S,R36E,sec23
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 398143 , 4843606
The elevation is 1363 m ( 4473 ft )
The gradient is: 24.7
The aspect direction is: 101.0
The local roughness is: 14.9
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-118.2649, 43.7385; 1363 m
The state and county are Oregon: Harney County 41025
The HUC is Upper Malheur
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Snake River Basin/High Desert
(less typical) 12
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Cottonwood Creek head;
-118.2649, 43.7385 at a distance of 3 m
- Altnow Gap Reservoir; Oregon: Harney Co.
-118.2652, 43.7385 at a distance of 26 m
- Altnow Gap; Oregon: Harney Co.
-118.2649, 43.7407 at a distance of 242 m
- Cottonwood Spring; Oregon: Harney Co.
-118.2804, 43.7466 at a distance of 1540 m
- Carey Tables; Oregon: Harney Co.
-118.2752, 43.7249, ( 3720 ft ) at a distance of 1727 m
- Bay Stud Reservoir; Oregon: Harney Co.
-118.2432, 43.7255 at a distance of 2267 m
- Drinkwater Reservoir Number Two; Oregon: Harney Co.
-118.2693, 43.7180 at a distance of 2307 m
- Altnow Spring; Oregon: Harney Co.
-118.2985, 43.7330 at a distance of 2778 m
- Cottonwood Creek mouth; Oregon: Harney Co.
-118.3016, 43.7402 at a distance of 2965 m
- Carey Spring; Oregon: Harney Co.
-118.3002, 43.7305 at a distance of 2983 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Warm Springs Creek
||Warm Springs Reservoir
This was request number 29685251