The selected location is:
( 43°, 44', 24.7" N; 118°, 18', 5.8" W )
The legal description is: Oregon, Willamette Meridian T21S,R36E,sec16
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 395191 , 4843841
The elevation is 1097 m ( 3599 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-118.3016, 43.7402; 1097 m
The state and county are Oregon: Harney County 41025
The HUC is Upper Malheur
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Snake River Basin/High Desert
(less typical) 12
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Cottonwood Creek mouth; Oregon: Harney Co.
-118.3016, 43.7402 at a distance of 3 m
- Altnow Spring; Oregon: Harney Co.
-118.2985, 43.7330 at a distance of 839 m
- Carey Spring; Oregon: Harney Co.
-118.3002, 43.7305 at a distance of 1086 m
- Cottonwood Spring; Oregon: Harney Co.
-118.2804, 43.7466 at a distance of 1846 m
- Carey Tables; Oregon: Harney Co.
-118.2752, 43.7249, ( 3720 ft ) at a distance of 2722 m
- Buskirk Spring; Oregon: Harney Co.
-118.3366, 43.7410 at a distance of 2824 m
- Altnow Gap Reservoir; Oregon: Harney Co.
-118.2652, 43.7385 at a distance of 2936 m
- Altnow Gap; Oregon: Harney Co.
-118.2649, 43.7407 at a distance of 2954 m
- Cottonwood Creek head;
-118.2649, 43.7385 at a distance of 2960 m
- Drinkwater Reservoir Number Two; Oregon: Harney Co.
-118.2693, 43.7180 at a distance of 3585 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Warm Springs Creek
||Warm Springs Reservoir
This was request number 29862373