The selected location is:
( 43°, 44', 27.6" N; 118°, 20', 11.8" W )
The legal description is: Oregon, Willamette Meridian T21S,R36E,sec18
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 392374 , 4843975
The elevation is 1158 m ( 3799 ft )
The gradient is: 0.1
The aspect direction is: 89.9
The local roughness is: 0.3
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-118.3366, 43.7410; 1158 m
The state and county are Oregon: Harney County 41025
The HUC is Upper Malheur
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Snake River Basin/High Desert
(less typical) 12
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Buskirk Spring; Oregon: Harney Co.
-118.3366, 43.7410 at a distance of 3 m
- Shurtz Field; Oregon: Harney Co.
-118.3657, 43.7363 at a distance of 2404 m
- Cottonwood Creek mouth; Oregon: Harney Co.
-118.3016, 43.7402 at a distance of 2819 m
- Dirt Reservoir; Oregon: Harney Co.
-118.3624, 43.7221 at a distance of 2958 m
- Carey Spring; Oregon: Harney Co.
-118.3002, 43.7305 at a distance of 3155 m
- Altnow Spring; Oregon: Harney Co.
-118.2985, 43.7330 at a distance of 3194 m
- Upton Mountain Reservoir Number Two; Oregon: Harney Co.
-118.3229, 43.7105 at a distance of 3565 m
- Drewsey Valley mouth; Oregon: Harney Co.
-118.3160, 43.7732 at a distance of 3941 m
- Miler Spring; Oregon: Harney Co.
-118.3882, 43.7280 at a distance of 4404 m
- Upton Mountain Reservoir Number One; Oregon: Harney Co.
-118.3160, 43.7041 at a distance of 4424 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Warm Springs Creek
||Warm Springs Reservoir
This was request number 31747122