The selected location is:
( 44°, 9', 5.8" N; 118°, 23', 11.7" W )
The legal description is: Oregon, Willamette Meridian T16S,R35E,sec26
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 389114 , 4889646
The elevation is 1402 m ( 4600 ft )
The gradient is: 0.1
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 4.2
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-118.3866, 44.1516; 1402 m
The state and county are Oregon: Grant County 41023
The HUC is Upper Malheur
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Blue Mountains
(more typical) 11
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Little Crane Creek mouth; Oregon: Grant Co.
-118.3866, 44.1516 at a distance of 4 m
- Rattlesnake Canyon mouth; Oregon: Grant Co.
-118.3841, 44.1491 at a distance of 342 m
- Wet Creek mouth; Oregon: Grant Co.
-118.3838, 44.1557 at a distance of 504 m
- Crane Creek mouth; Oregon: Grant Co.
-118.3699, 44.1613 at a distance of 1712 m
- Crane Creek Campground; Oregon: Grant Co.
-118.3674, 44.1596 at a distance of 1770 m
- Burned Tree Reservoir; Oregon: Grant Co.
-118.3660, 44.1432 at a distance of 1892 m
- Station Creek mouth; Oregon: Grant Co.
-118.3613, 44.1518 at a distance of 2020 m
- Sagehen Gulch mouth; Oregon: Grant Co.
-118.3571, 44.1563 at a distance of 2413 m
- Wet Creek head;
-118.3954, 44.1727 at a distance of 2447 m
- Rimrock Spring; Oregon: Grant Co.
-118.4041, 44.1335 at a distance of 2455 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Little Baldy Mountain
|Logan Valley East
||Buck Trough Spring
This was request number 29891825