The selected location is:
( 44°, 7', 42.6" N; 118°, 24', 15.5" W )
The legal description is: Oregon, Willamette Meridian T16S,R35E,sec34
UTM zone 11 (X,Y) 387655 , 4887104
The elevation is 1646 m ( 5400 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.3
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-118.4043, 44.1285; 1646 m
The state and county are Oregon: Grant County 41023
The HUC is Upper Malheur
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Blue Mountains
(more typical) 11
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Cottonwood Creek head;
-118.4043, 44.1285 at a distance of 4 m
- Rimrock Spring; Oregon: Grant Co.
-118.4041, 44.1335 at a distance of 553 m
- Cottonwood Spring; Oregon: Grant Co.
-118.4041, 44.1130 at a distance of 1725 m
- Bingham Spring; Oregon: Grant Co.
-118.3863, 44.1135 at a distance of 2202 m
- Cat Creek mouth; Oregon: Grant Co.
-118.4057, 44.1082 at a distance of 2261 m
- Cougar Meadow; Oregon: Grant Co.
-118.4343, 44.1210 at a distance of 2546 m
- Halfway Creek mouth; Oregon: Grant Co.
-118.4285, 44.1446 at a distance of 2638 m
- Cougar Creek mouth; Oregon: Grant Co.
-118.4299, 44.1132 at a distance of 2667 m
- Gib Spring; Oregon: Grant Co.
-118.3699, 44.1310 at a distance of 2763 m
- Rattlesnake Canyon mouth; Oregon: Grant Co.
-118.3841, 44.1491 at a distance of 2798 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Little Baldy Mountain
|Logan Valley East
||Buck Trough Spring
This was request number 30002941